Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chat

Chat is finished. I have the incoming messages displaying in a scrolling area in the lower left of the display, right above the text input line. As a bonus, I can send system messages to the window as well. Special thanks to 'ThatGuy956' from the panda3d forums for most of the display code. I made minor changes, but most of it was his.

The server stability issues *seem* to be resolving. I suspect that it is related to how I was destroying the distributed objects.

Still waiting for a 1.7.0 to come out, and I will put out a couple downloads for people to test out. I would like to see some more stress testing. I have had 4 connections at once so far, but obviously that isn't enough.

Anyway... I will put links to the videos to the left for all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment